Members of IUOE Local 115 have access to additional perks, including services offered by Community Savings Credit Union and access to discounts. To ensure you have access to the latest offers, make sure you’re subscribed to our magazine, IUOE Local 115 News.
Here are some of the services Local 115 members enjoy:
Community Savings Credit Union
CSCU is not only IUOE Local 115’s credit union, it’s BC’s largest fully unionized credit union. The Executive Board of CSCU includes three members from IUOE Local 115. This allows us to represent the best interests and needs of our members in addition to other banking customers at CSCU.
As an IUOE Local 115 member, you have access to the following financial benefits:
- Discount on loans and mortgages
- Discount of $300 on legal fees for closed mortgages
- Postponement of regular mortgage and loan payments for up to 3 months in the event of a labour dispute
- Free single-signature cheques
- Free safety deposit box for 3 months, with annual $5 discount
- Free chequing for 3 months
- Bonus rates on term deposits
For more information on how CSCU puts people before profits, visit the CSCU website or a local branch.
IUOE Banquet Hall
IUOE Local 115’s banquet hall is conveniently located just off Highway 1 in Burnaby, BC, at 4333 Ledger Avenue. The hall can accommodate up to 300 guests for dinner events, receptions, celebrations, small concerts, meetings and other functions. Renovated in 2015, the hall includes:
- Coloured overhead track lighting
- Large centre dance floor
- Free parking
- Wheelchair access
- Separate bar room opening into the banquet hall
- Ice machine and large refrigerator
Call us at 604-291-8831 to book the hall and discuss setup and takedown. Special arrangements can be made to access the hall for setup the night before or same day if the hall is available.